Thursday, October 9, 2008

Regretting the past and fearing the future

I was regretting the past and fearing the future. Suddenly God was speaking: "My name is I am." I waited and God continued: "When you live in the past, with its mistakes and regrets, it is hard. I am not there. My name is not I was. When you live in the future, with its problems and fears, it is hard. I am not there. My name is not I will be. When you live in this moment, it is not hard. I am here. My name is I AM."

~ Helen Mellincost

5 comments:

Debra said...

Wow ... now that is good!

Robin said...

I love finding good quotes. Let me know if you have any you want to share :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful weblog format! How long have you been running a blog for?
you made blogging look easy. The total look of your site is fantastic, as well as
the content material!

http://www.belinstitute.eu/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=20609&Itemid=0&lang=ru
Feel free to surf my site ... motions