Thursday, April 17, 2008

How Should We Act in the World?

"To truly be a Christian means to act in the world as Christ would have acted. It means that we need to overcome our human frailties, rise above our petty concerns, and open our hearts to the very roots of our lives. It is a daunting task, one that we feel ill-equipped to perform in our current state. However, through Christ’s example we have received the simplest and most exquisite guide to living a meaningful life: Treat everyone, even the most debased sinner, with love and kindness. If we follow that simple path – love and kindness – we can never go wrong."

~ taken from Christian Acts of Kindness - The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation, Published by Grace House 1999

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Well said.