Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Balance for Woman who is a Wife and Mother?

A woman seeking to balance family and work values has expressed her sense of personal mission
differently:

 I will seek to balance career and family as best I can since both are important to me. My home will be a place where I and my family, friends, and guests find joy, comfort, peace, and happiness. Still I will seek to create a clean and orderly environment, yet livable and comfortable. I will exercise wisdom in what we choose to eat, read, see, and do at home. I especially want to teach my children to love, to learn, and to laugh -- and to work and develop their unique talents.

I value the rights, freedoms, and responsibilities of our democratic society. I will be a concerned
and informed citizen, involved in the political process to ensure my voice is heard and my vote is
counted.

I will be a self-starting individual who exercises initiative in accomplishing my life's goals. I will
act on situations and opportunities, rather than to be acted upon.

I will always try to keep myself free from addictive and destructive habits. I will develop habits
that free me from old labels and limits and expand my capabilities and choices.

My money will be my servant, not my master. I will seek financial independence over time. My wants will be subject to my needs and my means. Except for long-term home and car loans, I will seek to keep myself free from consumer debt. I will spend less than I earn and regularly save or invest part of my income.

Moreover, I will use what money and talents I have to make life more enjoyable for others through
service and charitable giving.

~Unknown

No comments: